About EFMB

My photo
Non profit association providing after school language education for children

Miércoles 16 de octubre

The weather being generous with us this month, we spent the first minutes of our weekly class outside playing a fun game, under the cover of the tree shade. Interestingly enough, the game is based on a song (about a wolf in a forest - un lobo en el bosque) which is the Spanish version of a French song I knew when I was a kid myself! The children had much fun singing that song and listening to the wolf's part. Then we walked inside for more words to learn, this week: "yo", "mi", "por", "sin", "con", "para", "conmigo". I'm delighted to notice that the kids now know the words from previous lessons. Keep on practicing with them as more words will come. And then we put into practice the grammar point seen last week in order to bring more next time. And it was time to go. Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment